012 Lychee & Peony Candle
The Good: Tropical lychee fruit complemented with the feminine scent of peony petals. This best seller is a distinguished and subtle fragrance with both fruity and floral tones.
The Rad: Handmade with love in Sydney, this candle contains the highest quality of soy wax infused with a unique blend of fragrance. The combination of the soy wax and the cotton wick leads to a slow, clean, eco-friendly burn.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
Burning times: Approx. 40 hours and 80 hours.
Candle by Maison Blanche.