Marrakesh (Sandalwood & Musk) Candle
The Good: Inspired by the sights, sounds, and scents of a Moroccan souk, ‘Marrakesh’ is both grounding and delicate. An earthy blend of sandalwood and cedarwood are infused with musk and softened with subtle notes of violet and jasmine.
The Rad: Handmade in Sydney, this candle contains the highest quality of soy wax, infused with a blend of fragrance reminiscent of unique cities from around the world. It has been artfully hand poured into a custom copper tin perfect to take on your next adventure.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has a "memory", so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Keep your wicks trimmed. Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow with trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- This candle is needy; never leave it unattended.
Burning time: Approx. 15 hours.
Candle by Maison Blanche.